Thursday, August 18, 2011

ATM Face-off

I got the impression that a woman wanted to race me to ATM the other day. Now, just to be clear, it was the just 2 of us approaching an ATM building with 2 machines, so I’m not sure what the deal was. Needless to say, I reached the ATM door first and heard her sigh behind me. Again, there were 2 machines and NO ONE IN LINE. Anyway, we both made our transactions, with hers being more aggressive than mine. What I mean to say is that she entered her pin really fast and hard as if to beat me! Then, while we both waited a few seconds for our money to dispense, she turned to me and sized me up. I kid you not, this woman looked me up and down, heaving like a bull. A pretty aggressive daytime stance if I say so myself. I’m happy I was wearing sunglasses because I think I kind of recognized this brash broad. She then grabbed her cash and stormed out, the ATM door swinging behind her. Drugs? Gambling? Frazzled soccer mom? Really had to pee? Who knows. All I can say is, take the money and run, woman. Take the money and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment